1. Acceptance of Terms
For the purpose of these conditions we refer to www.coastbusiness.co.uk and its database and the sites owner Coast Business Ltd, Reg No: 9693993 collectively known as “the website” or “we”.
Coast Business Online provides its service to you, subject to the following conditions which may be updated from time to time without notice. You are advised to check back regularly, as our terms and conditions of service may change.
By digitally signing to register your business, you demonstrate that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not register your company.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. You cannot Use the website
- for any unlawful purpose;
- To promote any illegal activity, violence and sexually explicit material
- To promote any form of discrimination
- to harm, threaten, defame abuse or harass another person
- in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or unacceptable
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to provide any kind of customer lists or commercial information service;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on the websites technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
2. Providing material to Coast Business Online
After uploading your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.
Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
- your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales; and
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided. If you supply us any copyrighted material that you do not have permission to use, we will not be held liable, and any liability will be yours.
We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions;
If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.
3. Listing on Coast Business Online
3a. If you are paying by subscription (ie monthly payments)
All listings on Coast Business are for a minimum of 2 years.
An agreed initial payment must be paid by BACs with your order with the balance of your subscription due by direct debit as agreed with the sales team, please note that the initial payment is non refundable, and will be taken again on month 11 for your second and subsequent years by Direct Debit, through Go Cardless.
Listings will not be produced until we have, a digital signature, a initial payment and a signed direct debit agreement.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time after the initial 2 year period by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the contract period. We must receive notification of cancellation a minimum of 90 days prior to the cancellation date to prevent renewal.
If we do not receive notice of cancellation your advertising will automatically renew and a new initial payment will be taken by direct debit.
3b. If you are paying by a one-off payment section 3a does not apply
We Guarantee that you will have exposure on page 1 of Google for a number of search terms within 48hrs
The subscriber understands and agrees that upon purchasing a listing for their business, said listing will automatically renew 4 calendar months prior to your expiration except where the subscriber notifies termination thereof to Coast Business Ltd, 30 days prior to the renewal date. This is done due to the nature of our business, once you are listed on Google it takes this time for your listing to organically die away and we would be unable to resell your vacated space during this time. In such cases, the renewal shall be performed in accordance with the manner of payment originally chosen by the subscriber, at the price rate of the original subscription.
Subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time by contacting us, with termination taking effect from the end of the annual contract period. For instance, where a subscriber requires a listing to be removed immediately, please contact us. A refund for the remaining subscription period will not be offered.
Please be aware that Business to Business sales are not covered by the distance selling regulations.
Please note all accounts beyond our credit terms will be passed to our debt collection agency. All accounts, without exception, will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus vat to cover our costs in recovery. These accounts will also be subject to any legal costs incurred in obtaining settlement.
Agreements can be bespoke when agreed with a company director.
Your dealings with subscribers or Companies and any entity whatsoever as found through this Directory and this service are solely between you and such Company, Partnership or entity. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of a listing on this Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Coast Business Online, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Sites you submit, or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- your use of the service is at your sole risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- we make no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- no information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Coast Business Directory or through the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
7. Limitation of Liability Coast Business Ltd, Reg No: 969399
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from (i) the use of the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service.
We will not be held responsible for any failures of our service due to outside influences (ie google platform problems) that are outside of our control.
8. Trademark Information & Intellectual Property Rights
Coast Business Online trademarks and service marks, and other Coast Business Directory logos and product and service names are trademarks of Coast Business Directory. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, Coast Business Directory Marks.
Coast Business Online respects the intellectual property of others, and we expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been infringed or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of the infringed copyrighted work;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the site;
- your address, email address, and telephone number;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement should be sent via Registered Mail to:
Coast Business Limited
Suite F9, 10 Whittle Road, Ferndown, BH21 7RU
The Whole Agreement
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.